Latest release info at ICEcoder
Here's some info detailing what's so great about the latest release - details of features and improvements...
We've replaced the traditional scrollbar with a minimap now of your documents content to give you a clearer picture when scrolling.
Other scrollbars now more modern
The traditional native scrollbar has been replaced in the editor with a transparent blue bar, giving it a fresher look.
Function and class explorer
You can switch from the minimap view to a function/class list view, which lists all of these and are clickable to get to that section in your file.
Built in terminal
Previously this was avaiilable as a plugin, but has been reworked and is part of ICEcoder itself now, just click the icon next to function/class explorer.
Delete to tmp dir
By default now, when you delete, it will actually move your deleted file/dir to ICEcoders tmp dir, but you can revert to fully deleting from settings.
The smaller items
A lot of other small changes have been made in this version, too small to detail fully but worth noting, including...
- Fix to jamming editor when changing attributes in self closing tag
- Autocomplete no longer on unlock code field
- XSS and code injection tweaks in a few areas
- php.ini removed as caused some issues on some servers
- Preserve whitespace in filenames in file manager
- Microtime added to image preview to avoid caching
- Better error handling for CURL and fopen connection errors
- Git commits are base64 encoded and has ICEcoder name and email
- No linewrap and space indentation are now defaults
Hope you love the new version, don't forget to spread the word and let us know your feedback.
14 day trial, $10 to unlock and keep