Latest release info at ICEcoder
Here's some info detailing what's so great about the latest release - details of features and improvements...
You can now modify a HTML/XML tag name in either the start or end tag and it'll update the other automatically to keep it in sync!
This now looks just like your main editor including language specific syntax highlighting, fold makers, trailing space indicatiopn, same editor theme etc.
Restore as a New Version
You're now able to view your backups and restore one to the current tab as a new version - an easy way to reinstate a previous copy.
CURL used for Remote Data
Previously fopen was used to get remote data for plugins, github data etc, but some servers restrict this, so now CURL is used as a primary choice and fopen as a fallback.
Lots of other minor tweaks
The main update in this release has been the FTP manager, but there's also been plenty of minor bug fixes and tweaks. See these to the right.
The smaller items
A lot of other small changes have been made in this version, too small to detail fully but worth noting, including...
- Fixed issue with backups not always showing in list
- Animated diff pane, with labels
- Improved help info in a few arres
- Fixing JS error saving file after preview window closed
- Fixes to JS errors when switching pane mode with no files open
- Security fixes re IP restriction
- XSS and code injection tweaks in a few areas
- Avoid infinite loop when bug checking
- Webpage preview now avoiding open redirection
- Fix to language identification affecting commenting
- Replace remaining alerts with ICEcoder.message
- Fix to CORS issue when images previewed remotely
Hope you love the new version, don't forget to spread the word and let us know your feedback.
14 day trial, $10 to unlock and keep