Latest release info at ICEcoder
Here's some info detailing what's so great about the latest release - details of features and improvements...
Huge update! After almost 2 years since last release and much anticipation, we're proud to release the official v7.0 version. So what's so great about this latest release?
CTRL/Cmd + right mouse click on a function or class usage jumps to it's declaration.
Jump back to previous tab
CTRL/Cmd + backspace jumps back to previous tab, perfect to use with code jumping to return to where you were.
Hover your mouse cursor over the brackets of a function or class you're using to see the arguments for it.
Hold the F1 key to "zoom out" all non function or class declaration lines.
The terminal has a new look in v7.0, better indication of your user and current directory and command input.
Database management was possible before via the Adminer plugin but now that's baked into ICEcoder.
More secure passwords
Bcrypt is now our choice for storing your login password giving greater security.
Strong password rules
Account setup screen now has strong password rules (10 chars, uppercase, lowercase, number and special).
ICEcoder typically loads in a split second, but we weren't happy and shaved another 200ms off.
The smaller items
A lot of other small changes have been made in this version, too small to detail fully but worth noting, including...
- Intelligently indexes your code every 3 seconds.
- Goto line number jumps to the line as you're typing, Enter to focus on editor.
- All process can now have your custom JS code ran as well as PHP, all have examples.
- Output pane to display whatever you wish.
- Single place to jump to terminal, output and database tools under file manager.
- Tests you have all requirements when using booting up and using ICEcoder.
- Improved error info screen regarding ICEcoder usage errors.
- Config/system data now all stored in data dir (backups, error.log, system and user settings).
- New theme - 2019 Torres Digital.
- Plenty of other bug fixes, tweaks and minor improvements.
Hope you love the new version, don't forget to spread the word and let us know your feedback.